Duke Signature Care
Concierge medical care
Duke Signature Care offers concierge medicine—sometimes called concierge medical care. This new approach to primary care encourages you to develop a richer, more meaningful relationship with your doctor.
Enjoy enhanced access to your physician
Whether you are new to the area, or looking to develop a better relationship with a primary care physician, you may want to consider Duke Signature Care. For an annual fee, you enjoy enhanced access to your physician, as well as the opportunity to develop a stronger doctor-patient bond. Our concierge medical care offers a range of benefits designed to enhance your primary care experience.
Choose Duke Signature Care because we offer:
- Low patient-to-doctor ratios. We limit the number of patients each of our primary care physicians treat. As a result, you partner with your primary care physician on your medical care. During your appointment, you enjoy more one-on-one time with your doctor. You can use the time to thoroughly discuss any health concerns you have.
- Unparalleled convenience. You may be able to arrange immediate or next-day appointments with your concierge doctor.
- Expanded physician access. If you have questions after hours or while traveling, you can always reach your doctor by calling Duke Signature Care at 919-660-6746.
- Secure electronic medical records connection. As a Duke Signature Care patient, your secure connection to Duke's online patient portal, Duke MyChart, makes it easier than ever to view lab results, request prescription refills, communicate with your provider, and pay bills. Our advanced electronic medical record system is also accessed by every Duke doctor in every Duke facility so your care will always be coordinated.
- Specialty care referrals. If you need specialty care, our concierge providers will direct you to specialists who are ranked among the nation’s best. As part of a nationally ranked medical center, they have access to the latest research, technology, and medical advances, many of which are discovered at Duke Medicine.
- Comfortable environment. We offer free, convenient parking and spacious, comfortable waiting rooms with complimentary wifi and coffee or tea.
- Skilled, compassionate team. In addition to our expert physicians, our dedicated nursing, administrative, and clerical staff are always on hand. You work and talk with the same group of people that get to know you, and you them.
Available for an annual fee
The annual fee for concierge medicine programs is not currently covered by health insurance plans. The membership cost for Duke Signature Care is $2,500 per year. Naturally, like any medical practice, normal insurance co-pays and deductibles apply to the care you receive.
Join Duke Signature Care today
Experience the preferred treatment from your doctor that concierge medicine makes possible. Call 919-660-6746 now.