Support and resources
Duke University Hospital offers several support services designed to help you or your loved ones.
- Bereavement services (support for grieving family members)
- Pastoral Services (emotional and spiritual support)
- Decedent care (support after patient death)
- Partners in Caring (support for people living with HIV)
- Social work services (clinical social workers are available in our hospitals and clinics)
These groups, which are not part of Duke, are available to speak on behalf of your specific interests.
North Carolina State Government, Department of Human Resources
North Carolina Division of Social Services
North Carolina State Government, Department of Justice
Area Agencies on Aging
North Carolina State Government, Department of Administration
North Carolina Department of Labor
Durham County Government
National Child Abuse Hotline