Stay in touch with family and friends with CarePages
As part of its commitment to patient-centered care, Duke Medicine has adopted an online tool that helps patients connect with their support systems back home.
CarePages are free Web pages that patients can create to communicate with loved ones throughout their experience at Duke University Hospital, Duke Raleigh Hospital, or Duke Regional Hospital.
CarePages can help patients:
- Journal their hospital stay
- Post messages and photos for family and friends
- Update loved ones all at once, reducing the need for multiple phone calls
- Receive words of encouragement
- Connect with other patients facing similar challenges
Your CarePage is private and fully secure. Only those whom you've given a password can visit your page.
To create a CarePage or learn more about it, visit carepages.com/dukehealth.