Cosmetic surgery at Duke
- Comprehensive cosmetic services in the comfort of our warm, inviting center
Duke’s plastic and reconstructive surgeons perform the full range of cosmetic procedures. We understand that cosmetic surgery is a highly personal decision, and the many options available can be overwhelming. Our informative seminars and personal consultations help you understand which approach will help you achieve the results you desire, whether you want to enhance your features or correct a functional concern that can improve your quality of life. Our support and guidance starts with your first visit, and continues through your entire cosmetic surgery journey. It's our goal to enhance your appearance, which improves your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Respected surgeons. Our surgeons share their expertise by teaching the latest techniques to doctors who travel to Duke for our courses from across the country and around the world. Our combined skill and leadership mean you work with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeons in the U.S.
- Advanced training and expertise. Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons undergo advanced training in procedures that enhance and improve appearance. They have years of experience working on the intricate contours of facial features and all areas of the body. We are trained to perform procedures that meet all of your cosmetic and functional needs.
- Full range of cosmetic options. In addition to surgical procedures, we use the full range of therapies and techniques to improve and rejuvenate your skin, including acne treatments, injectable fillers, dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing and Botox injection.
- Comfortable setting. Our Aesthetic Center offers a warm, inviting setting to undergo cosmetic procedures, while taking advantage of the full scope of resources offered at one of the nation’s top ranked medical centers.