Duke Otolaryngology of Raleigh
Problems such as hearing loss, ringing in the ears, snoring, sinus pain, and chronic hoarseness can interfere with a person’s quality of life or ability to interact with others.
Individuals seeking treatment for these conditions or for other head, neck, and voice conditions can now access the care they need at Duke Otolaryngology of Raleigh, conveniently located in Duke Medicine Plaza on the campus of Duke Raleigh Hospital.
Duke Otolaryngology of Raleigh evaluates and treats patients of all ages. Our clinic affords a comprehensive service with special expertise in problems of the ear, nose, throat, and voice, and related structures of the head and neck, including those in pediatric patients.
- Our multidisciplinary head and neck oncology program offers expert care for people with cancers which are common or rare.
- Our head and neck surgeons are experts in the care of endocrine tumors including thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Our clinic offers a full-range of audiology and hearing aid fitting services.
- The Duke Voice Care Center (DVCC), a part of Duke Otolaryngology of Raleigh, offers an integrated approach for the treatment of all types of complex voice disorders including problems with the airway, throat, nose, and sinuses. The DVCC team works to preserve and restore good voice function for all people including singers and other vocal performers, clergy, and teachers.
- Our pediatric otolaryngologist is subspecialty trained and qualified in treating infants and children in the entire spectrum of pediatric head and neck disorders, including hearing and ear problems, airway and throat disorders, nose and sinus diseases, and the spectrum of congenital, benign, and malignant head and neck tumors that occur in children.
- We offer allergy testing and treatment services.
For immediate voice care needs, please call the Duke Voice Care Center at: 919-681-4984